Last updated: April 16, 2023
Personal Information provided by you
Collected personal data
We may collect and use personal information such as your email address, name, billing address, and other personal data as well as personal imagery when you:
- Register to our Websites;
- Purchase goods and services (with exception of those provided by affiliated third party sites);
- Sign up for newsletters or special offers;
- Correspond with us via email, contact form, or other ways for information, support, and other requests;
- Respond to surveys, write reviews and send feedback;
- Interact with us via a social media platform or other third-party services.
Processing purpose of personal data
The information you provide to us is used by us to:
- Manage accounts and enhance your experience while browsing our Websites as a registered user, such as setting and storing language and other user preferences, wishlists, and favorites;
- Manage and fulfill your orders, provide personalized custom services, and facilitate delivery;
- Manage contractual relations and fulfill relevant legal obligations when you purchase a product or service, such as using all necessary information for invoicing and accounting;
- Provide customer care services and assist you with your inquiries and requests;
- Send service-related communications, such as announcements, administrative messages, and order-related communications;
- Send marketing communications related to us and affiliated third-party partners, such as product news and special offers, when we have your consent to do so;
- Display your information on our Websites, when it is meant to be, such as reviews, comments, forum posts;
- Undertake prevention of fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities to keep our Websites and services secure; and
- Understand how our Websites are used so that we can continuously improve our services.
Automated collection of data through cookies
Provision of personal data
The provision of personal data for managing contractual relations and purchases of goods and services, providing custom services, and fulfilling relevant legal obligations, is mandatory. If not provided, FX Graphica cannot proceed with the services requested. For all other purposes, the provision of data is free and optional and the use of such data is subject to your prior informed consent.
Personal data of minors
Our Websites are not intended for children younger than 16 years of age. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose any data from children under the age of 16. If you are younger than 16, you should not use our Websites, nor submit any personal information to us. If you are a parent or guardian and become aware that your child has provided us with information without your consent, please contact us.
Processing, storage and disclosure of personal data
Personal data is processed electronically and/or manually and is stored in hard copy, electronic, and remote archives at our own offices as well as on remote servers hosted by Aruba S.p.a. in Italy, which is fully GDPR compliant.
Where necessary for the fulfillment of our services and obligations, e.g. for accounting purposes, purposes related to purchasing, delivery, and payment of services and goods, or purposes for assistance and maintenance, personal data may be transferred to, processed, and stored at third-party places in Italy, the European Union, the United States, and other countries across the world, where our third-party service providers are located. In all cases, GDPR compliance is requested by us for all our third-party service providers.
The disclosure of data may also be necessary for purposes of law enforcement, national security, or other issues of public importance, where we are required to do so by law and/or on request by public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence.
Personal data related to product purchases on affiliated Print-On-Demand (POD) sites
Printed products offered on our Websites are designed by us and manufactured and/or printed by our affiliated third-party Print-On-Demand (POD) service providers Zazzle Inc. and Society6 LLC and their partners, which take care of the whole fulfillment service from ordering and payment up to shipment and customer care.
All your personal data and imagery provided to our affiliate partners either directly by you or by us in the case of custom-made ready-to-buy products are stored and processed by the respective companies in accordance with their own privacy policies.
Links to third-party websites
Security of personal data
FX Graphica uses reasonable physical and electronic security measures to protect and preserve the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your personal data and requires the same security measures from third-party providers and processors.
Where a password is requested in order to access certain areas of our Websites, you are responsible for selecting a secure password and keeping that password confidential. You should choose a password that you do not use on any other site, and you should not share it with anyone else.
Retention time of personal data
Personal data will be retained by FX Graphica for the length of time needed to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, or, where applicable, until your consent to process the personal data is revoked.
Data collected for contractual purposes will be retained for the time period required to perform the contract, with legal and conventional guarantees provided for and in accordance with the terms outlined in current law and/or national regulations. Furthermore, personal data will in any case be retained to comply with obligations (e.g. tax and accounting purposes) which may continue even after termination of the contract (Art. 2220 Italian Civil Code). For these purposes, only the data necessary to complete these activities is retained.
Personal data and imagery provided by you for the fulfillment of custom works and services such as personalized artworks, logo creation, and graphic and web design services, will be retained for an unlimited period of time until the data is no longer usable and/or outdated or you request its deletion.
Personal data provided for registration will be stored for the entire duration of the registration.
Data provided for the purposes of profiling and for non-related purposes to services will be retained for 12 months, or until consent is revoked.
Data provided that has not been requested or that is unnecessary for the purposes of performing requested services will be deleted as soon as possible.
For cases where rights arising from contracts are used in courts, personal data exclusively required for these purposes will be processed for the time necessary to complete them.
Legal basis for personal data processing of EEA residents
For residents within the European Economic Area (EEA), the processing of personal data is legitimized pursuant to Article 6(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”), as follows:
- Whenever we require your consent for the processing, your personal data will be processed in compliance with GDPR Article 6(1) lit. (a);
- Where the processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract between you and us, your personal data will be processed in compliance with GDPR Article 6(1) lit. (b);
- Where the processing is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation, your personal data will be processed in compliance with GDPR Article 6(1) lit. (c); and
- Where the processing is necessary for us for purposes of legitimate interests, your personal data will be processed in compliance with GDPR Article 6(1) lit. (f).
At any time, you have the right to:
- Request information about your personal data we are processing and storing;
- Access, correct, and delete your personal data when accessible by yourself, and request its correction and update in all other cases;
- Request the deletion of your personal data or the limitation in its use where applicable; and
- Object to processing your personal data in particular cases, e.g. asking to stop sending you newsletters.
To exercise your rights, you may:
- Access, correct, and delete personal data stored in your account by editing the respective fields in your account section;
- Close personal accounts by clicking on the respective link within your account section and replying to the authentication request we will send to you;
- Unsubscribe from newsletters either by clicking on the related link provided in our emails or by unchecking the related checkbox in your account settings; and
- Contact us via email or send a written letter at our address specified below for any request listed above, to obtain any related information, to request the deletion or the limitation in its use of personal data, and to report potential misunderstandings and issues.
We will respond to your request within reasonable deadlines provided for by applicable regulations, in any case within 30 days of receipt.
To protect your privacy and the security of your personal data, we may ask for additional authentication data to confirm your identity and the right to access the data requested. Please note that there are instances where applicable laws or regulatory requirements allow or require us to refuse to provide or delete some or all of the personal data that we maintain.
If the response is not considered satisfactory, you may lodge a complaint with the Italian Personal Data Protection Authority, which is the applicable GDPR supervisory authority of the Italian territory.
Via Dei Normanni, 6
IT-95015 Linguaglossa / CT
Cookies are small text files storing little amounts of information that are downloaded by your web browser to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or mobile application. They are used to recognize your computer when you return to a website or application you have previously visited and while you are moving between pages. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites and applications work more efficiently and to enhance the visitors’ experience, as well as to provide information to the owners of these platforms.
There are two broad categories of cookies:
- First-party cookies: Served directly and used only by the website or mobile application you are visiting. First-party cookies are commonly used for performance and functionality purposes.
- Third-party cookies: Served by a third-party service provider on the website or application you are visiting and used by this service provider to recognize your computer or mobile device when it visits other platforms. Third-party cookies are commonly used for analytical, social networking, and advertising purposes.
Cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time:
- Session cookies: Exist only while your browser is open and are deleted automatically once you close the browser. Session cookies are commonly used for technical and functionality purposes.
- Persistent (or permanent) cookies: Remain stored on your computer or mobile device up to their expiration date or until you delete them. Persistent cookies are used for functional purposes to remember user information, settings, preferences, or login details in order to offer a convenient website experience, as well as for analytical and advertising purposes by providing the web surfing behavior of users.
Categories of cookies used by us
Essential technical session cookies:
Technical session cookies are strictly necessary for our Websites to work securely and properly and to provide you with essential services and features, such as access to reserved and secure areas, dynamic navigation, passing information through pages, and other advanced features that enhance your experience while using our Websites. These cookies are stored by us exclusively for the period of navigation through our Websites and are deleted after you close your browser. If you disable these cookies, we will not be able to fulfill your requests and our Websites will not work properly.
Persistent functional cookies:
We use persistent functional cookies to store preferences and settings you choose while browsing our pages and to recognize your computer or mobile device and retrieve such data when you revisit our Websites. These cookies allow us to automatically sign you in if you are registered and restore the settings you have chosen during your previous visits. The cookies are set and used exclusively by us. They do not contain any personal information that can identify you and are stored for a limited period of time on your device. If you disable or opt-out of these cookies, you will not be able to use certain advanced and personalized features, e.g. every time you visit our Websites you have to log in manually and set your preferences all over again.
» Actually, no functional cookies are stored on your actual device.
Categories of cookies actually not used by us
Third-party analytical cookies:
Analytical cookies collect information about how visitors use websites and help website owners understand how their pages and services perform. These cookies are commonly used by third-party service providers such as Google Analytics. At this time we do not use analytical cookies nor do we use Google Analytics.
Third-party advertising cookies:
Advertising cookies collect information about the visitors’ browsing history and are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to their interests and to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising and promotion campaigns. These cookies are usually placed by advertising networks. At this time we do not use third-party advertising or advertising cookies, nor do we share information with advertising networks.
Third-party social networking cookies:
Social networking cookies are used to enable social media features on websites and to share pages and content through third-party social media and other websites. These cookies may be used by these third-party companies for targeted advertising purposes. At this time we do not use social media features or cookies.
Cookie consent and managing cookies in your browser settings
We use non-essential cookies on the basis of your consent. You have the right to withdraw that consent and refuse the use of these cookies at any time. If you choose to refuse these cookies, our Websites will still work but you may not be able to use their full functionality and advanced services.
You can manage, delete, and deactivate cookies in your web browser settings. Information on how to manage cookies can be found in the documentation of your web browser.
Please note, that deactivating essential technical and functional cookies will result in not properly working Website functionality.
Do Not Track